We prepare your returned and surplus stock for re-sale optimizing your manufacturing and logistical costs to your specification.
- We prepare refurbished, repaired or new products for re-sale easily and cost effectively
- We re-pack, re-plug and re-label suitable to sell in different markets
- We either recover any non-damaged original boxes and protective covers or provide a generic box to re-pack the products maximizing operational costs and retain product value.
- We re-brand and re-badge products in line with manufacturer specification, also changing casing where required.
- Extra product descriptions and new user manuals can be added by request
We support our Partners to generate new revenue streams from their product by re-selling refurbished and surplus stock through secured alternative routes in the EMEA region.
- We respect brand Integrity
- We agree Partners’ selling conditions
- We re-sell stock to permitted markets and verified customers
- We sell through our own controlled B2B and B2C re-selling channels
How can you open channels to new markets, without extra investment?
Use our expertise to manage your refurbished and surplus stock
- Our online channels offer integrated market control, full transparency and traceability of the selling process and a professional display of branded stock
- We clearly inform our buying clients of the quality of the products and of our sales terms and conditions
- We further organize physical delivery of the goods in order to avoid cross-market contamination
- All supply routes are being validated and all shipping documents audited by our Logistics Department.
- We work with our Buyers to ensure their marketing materials accurately describe the goods being sold
WEEE Compliant Recycling
Our recycle for reuse services are fully WEEE compliant allowing our partners to cost effectively respect European WEEE regulations enhancing their environmental promise.
We support Manufacturers and Retailers with their legal obligations regarding disposal and recycling of waste equipment.
What is WEEE declared product?
- Returned and obsolete products that cannot be recovered
- All items beyond repair
The products are sent to the treatment and recycling to our WEEE accredited recycling partners. Everything is 100% recycled, nothing goes to landfill.
We provide all our Partners with fully compliant certifications for all WEEE disposal actions, this being necessary to support company’s submissions to WEEE compliance schemes and other legal commitments.
We are an ISO14001 accredited company, fully WEEE compliant we are fully committed to deliver on our ‘No landfill’ environmental promise. To find out more about our green credentials, please read our Environmental policy.